If you're looking to join a true team environment where your work will make a difference and your voice will be heard, we invite you to explore career opportunities with USCF.
USCF operates on the leading edge of exchange-trade product (ETP) and exchange traded fund (ETF) innovation. The firm broke new ground with the launch of the first oil ETP, the United States Oil Fund, LP (USO), in 2006. Since then, USCF has designed and issued several more ETPs and ETFs, across commodity and equity asset classes.
We are hiring an experienced Administrative Assistant/Office Manager to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, USCF is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Oversees various administrative functions and processes
- Provides administrative support to finance, operations, and other departments.
- Supports HR and employment activities, including company benefits, employee onboarding, and other special projects.
- Assists with internal finance processes, including bookkeeping, invoicing, payments, and payroll.
- Serves as office admin and oversees office equipment, supplies, and services.
- Helps various staff members with document, spreadsheet, presentation materials, and other deliverables.
- Schedules meetings and special events.
- Plans and coordinates company events including reservations, transportation, food/beverage, and other needs. May assist with travel.
- Maintains files, databases, and archives of certain records.
- Screens some calls and responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with appropriate correspondence or other messaging.
- Ability to manage projects and oversee IT matters a plus.
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- An Associate's degree in office administration or a related field preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- Candidate should possess a strong work ethic and ability to manage their time/productivity independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized and capable of creating organizational systems.
- Comfort multitasking and handling multiple requests from different individuals and departments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience using business email services, such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with, or an ability to learn to use common office equipment, such as modern phone systems, etc.
- Other software/technology knowledge a plus.
Reports to the Chief Financial Officer. This is currently a hybrid position. Compensation commensurate with experience and skillset.
Please send your resume to Stuart Crumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.