United States Commodity Funds® LLC (USCF) is growing and there's never been a better time to join our team!
The Administrative/Operations Specialist is a new position to provide support across the company's various departments. It is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement.
- Provide support to Operations department
- Maintain administrative records and procedures
- Assist Finance department
- Support Sales and Marketing department
- Coordinate with Legal & Compliance departments
- Provide support to Business department
Who You Are
You are looking to contribute to a growing company that is innovative and entrepreneurial. You either are looking for an entry level position into the financial services industry or are looking to re-enter the work force. You understand that small teams require greater accountability but offers greater opportunity. You also understand the importance of deadlines and attention to detail. In addition, you have the flexibility to adapt when priorities and goals shift in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 year work experience, financial services industry experience a plus.
- Knowledge of capital markets and accounting desirable
- Skilled in Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative skills
- Uncompromising ethical commitment and standards
- Self-starter with ability to follow up and follow through
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
We believe passion, commitment, hard work, willingness to learn, integrity and mutual respect generate personal and company-wide success. If this describes you, we want to talk with you!
Please send Resumes to Andy Ngim at email@example.com.